Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow

I haven't been posting DSDS - or should I say Thomas - for a while, but now I've finally come to it.

Thomas' performance yesterday at the 5th Mottoshow was really quite unbelievable! A natural talent for entertaining combined with an incredible voice, looks, and charm gave me goosebumps throughout the entire song. The others really don't stand a chance.

When I read that he was going to perform Linkin Park's "Shadow of the Day", I wasn't that enthusiastic and a little surprised at the jury's choice, since I honestly don't find anything good in the lead "singer" or song -- however, Thomas made it into his own song and it was really one of my favourite performances from him. Here you can see it for yourself:


Thomas Godoj - Shadow Of The Day - www.myvideo.de

Incredible. As you can see, I even have a remix of the original song embedded on the right (1club.fm). *Sigh...I'll be back-posting the other songs that I missed from him. =)