Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dont Speak Too Soon

I am someone who believes that if you speak your wishes too soon, it will most likely never happen. This has occurred to me on several occasions when I always regretted saying something to someone about something that I really wanted to happen, and then for some reason, it never did.

On DSDS 4th Mottoshow, Thomas speaks about how everyones been criticized in some way throughout the show, but luckily he hasnt had to have gone through that ordeal yet. Then as soon as he started singing one of the songs from my favourite artist, U2, he forgot his text. And not once, but a couple of times. On top of that, he was sick. Still, it certainly wasnt any disaster and still my favourite from the evening.

Thomas performance of U2 - I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For:



DSDS Thomas Godoj 4 Mottoshow - www.myvideo.de

It was a great attempt, but Bono's original version will always remain my favourite. =)